- Normal Prostate functioning
- Normal Urinary Function in Benign Prostate Hypertrophy
- Normal functioning of the male urinary system
Nutritional and Health claims
- High Vitamin E and Zinc
- Zinc contributes to a normal fertility and reproduction and to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Serenoa repens contributes to a normal functioning of Prostate and urinary tract
- Pumpkin seed contribute to a normal functioning of the lower urinary tract
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
The prostate is the organ most common to the appearance of problems in the male genitourinary system, and benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) is one of the most common pathologies. It is characterized by an inflamed and enlarged prostate, accompanied by decreased urinary flow and increased frequency of urination, especially during night time. Pros-Man GoldNutrition® Clinical
is a unique formula with a unique combination of ingredients, such as the Serenoa repens (Saw palmetto), pumpkin seeds, vitamin E and Zinc, which by their properties benefit the male genitourinary system.
The continued use of the Pros-Man GoldNutrition® Clinical
allows you to red uce inflammation and decrease swelling of the prostate, increase urinary stream and reduce the number of night-time urination (nocturia).
Take 1 capsule at breakfast and another at dinner. Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
Format and flavour
Gold Nutrition Clinical Pros-Man - 60 Capsules
Saw Palmetto dry extract (Serenoa repens), Capsule (Gelatine, Colour: titanium dioxide (E-171) ), Anti-caking Agent (Silicon dioxide) , DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, Bulking Agent (Maltodextrin), pumpkin seeds dry extract (1:4), Bulking Agent ( Calcium Phosphate ), Zinc sulphate.
| ||100 g||Per 2 capsules|
||200 mg (1667% CDR *)
||30 mg (300% CDR *)
|Serenoa repens Extract (Saw Palmetto)
|Pumpkin seed Extract (1:4)