No ice machine nearby?
Refuel your Hyperice wrap with this reusable, synthetic alternative. Just keep it in your gym bag with your wrap and you're ready to start your recovery.Hyperice Fuel™
: a reusable, non-toxic, synthetic ice alternative designed to provide superior performance when used in conjunction with Hyperice Ice Compression
differs from traditional gel products in the proprietary shape of the crystals, which mimic real ice nuggets. The synthetic ice nuggets conform to the body, when used with Hyperice Ice Compression Devices, creating a pliable ice cast, which provides superior coverage for effective cryotherapy treatment.
The beauty of Hyperice's wraps is their ability to match your body's contours. With the Hyperice Fuel Reusable Synthetic Ice
the wrap's fit will be even more molded to you.
Simply freeze your Hyperice Fuel container, screw it into an empty Hyperice
ice cell and attach your wrap to your inflamed area. When you're done, transfer the fuel back into its container and freeze for future use.
Biodegradable and non-toxic, this gel is formed into ice nuggets that help you create a pliable ice cast to help you heal faster than ever.
· Gel-like crystals that conform to shape of your body
· Fuel cell maintains optimal freezer temperatures through a full icing cycle
· Simply connect the Fuel Cell to the Ice Cell and it will start to accept the synthetic ice
· Designed to provide an alternative when natural ice is not readily available
· Can be used with any of the Hyperice compression wraps (sold separately)StorageHyperice Fuel
may be stored at room temperature for shorter periods of time. For longer periods of time store in the freezer. Keep out of direct sunlight and exposure to heat and open air. Heat, sunlight and exposure to air will drastically impact its effectiveness. Hyperice Fuel
should not be stored long term or frozen in anything other than the Hyperice fuel cell.
· Place Hyperice Fuel™ in freezer for a minimum of 12 hours before each use.
· Remove the cap of the Hyperice Fuel™.
· With Hyperice Fuel upright, connect to an empty Hyperice ice cell by engaging threads.
· With threads fully engaged, gently turn the connected Hyperice Fuel upside down to allow synthetic ice to flow into the Hyperice Ice Cell. Press the air release valve to facilitate the transfer.
· Recap the Hyperice Ice Cell and use «fueled» Ice Cell exactly in same manner as with conventional ice.Reverse instructions
· With Hyperice Ice Cell upright, connect to the empty Hyperice Fuel™ Cell.
· Gently turn over to allow the synthetic ice to flow back into the Hyperice Fuel™ Cell. Insure all of the “Fuel” is emptied from the Ice Cell.
· Thoroughly rinse the inside of Ice Cell with water tand hang to dry.
Other products related to Hyperice Fuel Synthetic Ice