The Isostar High Protein 25 bar
is specially designed to optimise the recovery phase of sportsmen and women and in particular for endurance sports. Its guaranteed protein content (25%) contributes to maintaining and increasing muscle bulk.
The carbohydrate content promotes energy recharging with restoration of the body's glycogen reserves and its vitamin and mineral content compensates for losses occurring through perspiration during exercise:
- Vitamins B1, B2, PP, B6 and C contribute to the conversion of food into energy.
- Vitamins B2 and B6 are involved in the normal formation of red blood cells; these play an essential role in oxygenating the tissues, including muscle tissues.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the metabolism of proteins and glycogen. - vitamin C can contribute to reducing fatigue in the event of a deficiency.
- Vitamin E is involved in the antioxidant protection of cellular components.
Its single-pack, go-anywhere format and chocolate flavour make it the ideal companion for holding out during exercise and recovering effectively and pleasantly. Objetives
- Developing my muscle bulk
- Increasing power
- Optimising my recovery
During exercise and from the first 15 min after the end of exercise, accompanied by a drink.
Ideal for muscle maintenance and more particularly for gaining muscle bulk, on its own or with powdered protein. Also suitable and recommended for exercise requiring energy and muscular power.Content and flavour
30 x Isostar High Protein Bar - 35g / HazelnutIngredients
Glucose syrup, Milk proteins*, Milk chocolate 20% (sugar, cocoa butter and paste, skimmed milk*, whey, milk fat, emulsifier: soya lecithin, flavouring), Stabilisers: sorbitol and glycerol syrups, Wheat gluten, Sugar, Egg white *, Fructose syrup, Hazelnuts 2.5%, Vegetable oils, Beetroot fibre, Low fat cocoa* (emulsifier: soya lecithin), Flavourings, Vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, PP and E (lactose), Potato starch. (*powdered)Nutritional Information
| ||Unit||100 g||% R.D.A||35 g = 1 bar||% R.D.A|
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
|Tiamine (vitamin B1)
|Riboflavine (vitamin B2)
|Niacine (vitamin PP/B3)
Manufactured in a workshop which uses: almond, walnut, celery, lupin, fish, sesame, soya