For successful intense training or competition you should top up your energy levels in the days before and right before you start. During exercise you should refuel with up to 90g carbohydrates per hour depending on the intensity and duration.PowerBar Energize Muffin
is a tasty carbohydrate muffin powder mix that is especially designed for athletes and is a great alternative to regular energy products. It is easy to make fresh within 40 seconds in the microwave or 15-20 minutes in the oven. You can customise it infinitely and it tastes fluffily delicious. Most importantly it gives you easy to tolerate carbohydrates in the days before or directly before and during sport.
- Scientifically developed C2MAX Dual Source Carb Mix contains a 2:1 ratio of glucose and fructose sources
- Low in fat, easy to tolerate and with the same great nutritional values as the original PowerBar Energize bar
- Easy to prepare: Stir powder mix with water, bake 15 - 20 minutes in the oven or 40 seconds in the microwave
- Customisable: Add other ingredients like fruits, spices or grounded nuts
- Handy: Free muffin cups are included! Baked muffins are best for 2 days and can be frozen too
- Natural flavours - free from colours or preservatives
Consume 1 muffin within 60 mins before sport or in the days before you start to top up your energy levels.
During sport we recommend to consume up to 90g carbohydrates per hour depending on the intensity and duration. 1 PowerBar ENERGIZE MUFFIN delivers about 18 - 22g carbohydrates depending on size, which is about the same amount of 1/2 - 2/3 of a PowerBar Energize bar.Preparation instructions 1.
Mix a 133 g pouch with 80 ml water - provides approximately 4-6 muffins. You can also mix using a protein shaker2.
Optional variations: Add ingredients of your choice - for example: dried fruit, grounded nuts or chia seeds.3.
Fill muffin cups approx two thirds for baking in the oven, for microwave cooking only half-fill cup with mixture.4.
Bake muffins on middle shelf of a preheated standard oven at 180 °C for 15- 20 minutes (depending on filling level). OR: cook muffins in a microwave at 800 watts for about 30-45 sec. Preparation of several muffins at the same time increases the necessary baking time.5.
Let the finished muffins cool down.6.
Finished muffins are stable for approx. 2 days and can be frozen.Format and flavour
PowerBar Muffin Energize Powder Mix - 14 muffins / VanillaIngredients
Wheat flour, sugar, fructose, maltodextrin, whole egg powder, natural flavourings (with milk), raising agent (sodium carbonates), salt, wheat malt flour, flour treatment agent (ascorbic acid). May contain traces of soybeans.Nutritional information