2000 mg Omega-3 in 3 capsules
- Natural Triglycerides
- Made from anchovies and sardines
- Ultra-pure quality
- No contaminants, no artificial additives
- Each batch is tested by an independent laboratory (IFOS)
- Awarded 5 out of 5 stars by IFOS
- Min. 74% TG Omega3's guaranteed
- 1250mg EPA + 500mg DHA / 3 capsules!
- The preferred choice of athletes
- Scientifically proven
Omega-3 long chain fatty acids are an essential part of any diet, especially athletes with high performance output. Just one serving of our natural lemon-flavored softgels delivers high-intensity support for even the most demanding omega-3 micronutrient needs. PurePharma O3 has a potent 74% natural triglyceride formulation, specifically designed to prevent deficiencies.
Each PurePharma fish oil batch is tested by the most reputable and stringent third party testing lab, IFOS, to ensure the highest purity, safety, cleanliness, concentration and stability.Help your body get better
Fish oil quality taken to the next level
- Great for the heart: EPA & DHA have been shown to decrease triglyceride levels, the growth rate of plaque that clogs blood vessels and lower blood pressure slightly.
- Great for the brain: The human brain is extremely rich in DHA as well as other omega-3 fatty acids. Supplementation has been shown to maintain brain function.
- Great for the eyes: The human eye is extremely rich in DHA as well as other omega-3 fatty acids. Supplementation has been shown to maintain eye function.
- Great for health: Omega-3 fatty acids are essential for health and well-being.
- Reduce inflammation: Omega-3 fatty acids are powerful anti-inflammatory agents on a cellular level.
- Improve oxygen delivery: Omega-3 fatty acids help prevent inflammation of the blood vessels and formation of blood clots, making sure your nutrient and oxygen delivery functions at its best.
- Natural triglyceride form: Each capsule contains minimum 74% Omega-3 fatty acids in the best absorbable natural triglyceride form
- Pharmaceutical quality: PurePharma Omega-3 is molecularly distilled twice and cold filtrated to secure extraordinary purity
- Ultra fresh guaranteed: All the way from catching the fish, to producing and refining the fish oil, to encapsulation of the finished product, we control temperatures, oxygen and light exposure to ensure the freshest quality available
- 5 star ifos award: PurePharma Omega-3 is certified and tested for purity and freshness by the independent laboratory IFOS (International Fish Oil Standards) and is awarded 5 out of 5 stars
- Small deep sea fish: By Using only fresh wild caught anchovies and sardines we secure the purest and most concentrated fish oil
- 5:2 EPA:DHA Ratio: Our customized 5:2 EPA/DHA ratio is designed to optimize absorption and ensure the right blend of Omega-3 fatty acids at both low and high doses
PurePharma O3 fish oil capsules are rooted in a core of scientific research. We create only the most evidence-based products, offering complete assurance that the fish oil supplements are of absolute benefit and quality. Our team of experts maintains a close relationship with the recent scientific research. All products are constantly updated and developed according to latest research.Securing sustainability with our fishing partners
What is fish oil?
- O3 is sourced from full-body Anchovies and Sardines
- By-catch prevention by using special nets
- Using 100% of the raw material
- Zero waste policy
- Traceability and quality assurance
Fish Oil comes from fish. Typically, fish is rich source of two specific groups of long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (omega-3) known as EPA (EicosaPentaenoic Acid) and DHA (DocosaHexaenoic Acid). These two omega-3 fatty acids provide all of the beneficial effects of fish oil.Suggested Usage
Take three soft-gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
It’s best to take your fish oil with meals. You can choose whether to take your daily dose all at once or divided throughout the day. Because of the anti-inflammatory effects, it is recommended fish oil is consumed with meals to improve the fatty acid profile of that meal (omega 6 : omega 3 ratio), and again owing to its anti-inflammatory effects fish oil consumption after exercise would be beneficial.
Fish oil has many positive effects on the body. It is great for heart health and proper brain develop and function. For athletes, it reduces inflammation and muscle soreness by enhancing blood flow throughout the body.
The general recommendation is to aim for around 2-4 grams of EPA and DHA combined per day. It is preferred to get this from a natural source like wild caught fish, but if you have limited access to these or if cooking is an issue, you can use supplements to get to the ideal dose.
If you’re a competing athlete, a higher daily dose of 5-7grams per day may be recommended to prevent inflammation, enhance recovery faster, improve endurance performance, and recent studies even suggest omega-3 fatty acid supplementation has/aids the anabolic response.How to store Omega 3?
Keep fish oil in a cool, dark place (preferably in the fridge). This is especially important if your pills don’t have a dark capsule coating and/or come in a translucent bottle. Fish oil reacts to light and heat and can turn rancid. Rancid fish oil, based on the smell and taste should be discarded immediately.Format
PurePharma Omega O3 - 120 capsulesIngredients explainedGelatin:
Each PurePharma O3 capsule is encapsulated in bovine gelatinGlycerin:
Ensures that the gelatin remains flexible and avoiding soft-gel rupturesPurified water:
A small amount of purified water remains in the capsule shellCaramel color:
To prevent harmful light exposure of the fish oil, the gelatin capsule is colored with less than 0.02g natural caramel colorNatural lemon oil:
Natural lemon oil extracted from the zest of lemons are added to the fish oil to preserve freshness and tasteMixed tocopherols:
Mixed tocopherols extracted from a natural source are added to the fish oil to prevent oxidation and ensure freshnessNutritional Information
|Daily dose: 3 Capsules|
Servings per container: 40
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
|Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
* Daily Value not established
For use as a dietary supplement only. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Consult your physician before using this product if you are pregnant, diabetic, allergic to iodine, using blood thinners or anticipate surgery. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.