Characteristics First Degree Viking Pro rower
The Viking Pro achieves a unique synergy of style and strength, using solid timber construction around a central frame of pressure-formed laminate for incredible durability. Attention to detail abounds in both form and function; every machine is made with pride and hand finished to perfection. Designed and crafted to provide years of satisfaction in the toughest environment.
Unparalleled Rowing Performance
Industry best on-water rowing emulation with natural catch and feel. Adjustable resistance at the turn os a dial, to keep health club members challenged and engaged. Our patented twin tank design provides the largest range os resistance to suit the broadest range os users, from deconditioned seniors to competitive athletes. Instantly adaptable to each user, allowing progression as fitness levels and abilities improve.
Add a touch of class to your fitness facility and engage your members in one of the most effective forms of exercise available. Compare the quality of finish, integrity of construction and attention to detail that make the Viking Pro the perfect choice for any commercial location. It's an investment in the satisfaction of your members and is sure to increase the level of participation in rowing exercise within your facility. Make the change and enjoy the benefits.
The strength, functionality and elegance of a Viking Rower is unmatched by any similar product in the world. Put simply, you are investing in the besst machine of it's kind.
Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
“No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.”
“Multilevel Computer complete with USB port displays: Time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training and heart rate.”
“Height Adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.”
Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
“Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms, wrists and hands.”
“Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.”
· “Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance free. The solid construction makes this perfect for any application – home or health club.”
· “Best emulation, with the sensory stimulation of the sight, sound and feel of real on-water rowing.”
· Low impact, non-jarring whole body cardio-respiratory workout.
· Home / Light Commercial use warranty
· Resistance adjusts from feather-light to Olympic workout, with variable water level of 9 to 17 liters.
· Tough polycarbonate shell, 3 blade stainless steel impeller.
· Stores in upright position 55x54cm and assembled lenght 213,5cm, width 55cm, height 54cm. Maximum user weight 150kg.
Comparative First Degree Viking Pro rower
Shipping First Degree Viking Pro rower
- Delivery feefree delivery
- Availability Backorder
- Delivered at
Exclusive product or product that is on request. If you are interested in these products, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be informed about the delivery time of this product.
At fitnessdigital we take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
The brand First Degree was founded in 2000 and is from Australian origin.
Their primary goal is offering the commercial fitness industry a new range of equipment that combined robustness with simplicity, but above all gave users of all ages and body types the ability to enjoy a perfectly tailored workout, with all the fitness benefits that accrue as a result.
They challenged themselves to design commercial grade rowers at a lower price point as well as Ergomteres for gyms and for the home market. First Degree ergometers are the unique ergometers with patented water resistance sytsem. Innovative fitness concepts and most modern technologies characterize First Degree ergometers. Ergometers of First Degree develop the traditional bike ergometer decisively and combine it with the First Degree Fluid Technology System. Revolutionary ergometers have been developed which can be used for stamina or strength workouts. But their rowers are their main product. Many of their models use Variable Fluid Resistance to allow fingertip control of adjustment from "Feather light" to "Olympic sprint". This patented Fluid Technology is at the heart of every piece of First Degree Fitness equipment, delivering silky smooth resistance to the user's effort and instantaneous response to input with no 'flat spots'. Apply the effort and the correct resistance is there instantly , every time.
First Degree Fitness commercial products are intended for use in fitness clubs and gymnasiums, where they will be subjected to intensive use and should not be confused with products intended for the home use domestic market. Using only the best components and technology available, these commercial products include a comprehensive commercial use warranty.
Payment methods First Degree Viking Pro rower
Cash On DeliverySin coste adicional
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardSin coste adicional
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.sk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
PayPalSin coste adicional
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about First Degree Viking Pro rower
- Somos tu tienda de fitness profesional.
- Somos quienes te van ayudar a rentabilizar tu negocio.
- Somos quienes van añadir un plus en el proceso de fidelización de tu clientela.
- Somos quienes te van ayudar a optimizar tu entrenamiento.
- Somos quienes te van a escuchar y asesorar en el proceso de compra.
- Somos quienes se comprometen con sus clientes.
Un espacio dedicado al cliente profesional. Un espacio, donde cualquier colectivo se verá reconocido, escuchado y asesorado según sus intereses.
Diferentes soluciones para diferentes objetivos:
- 1. Particulares
- 2. Centros de fitness
- 3. Instituciones públicas
- 4. Hoteles y Spas
- 5. Centros médicos y de rehabilitación
- 6. Urbanizaciones
- 7. Empresas
- 8 Fuerzas armadas, policías y bomberos
- 9. Sociedades deportivas
Visita tu solución y deja tu proyecto en nuestras manos.
Porque nos importas. Os ayudamos a ganar.
User reviews about First Degree Viking Pro rower
Tell us what you think!