Characteristics iHealth Wireless Body Analysis Scale Lina HS2
iHealth Wireless Body Analysis Scale Lina HS2
Find out about our new scale! iHealth Lina is an intelligent Bluetooth scale that measures your weight and your BMI. Thanks to its small size and light weight it will fit into any space.
This one is small and compact – others don't carry a lot of weight!
Get motivated and reach your goals with our new iHealth Lina scale. Your weight is instantly displayed on its bright LED screen, so you can track your weight changes and get your BMI on the free iHealth MyVitals app through its Bluetooth connection. iHealth Lina saves up to 200 measurements, which you can then filter on the app to only select your own, if your family is using it. This sleekly designed scale adapts to all surfaces with 4 carpet/rug adapters that can be positioned on its 4 feet, allowing good stabilisation for accurate measurement.
Once the scale is connected to the free iHealth MyVitals app, available for iOS and Android, you can learn your BMI and set your own fitness goals. View your change in weight in the form of a graph, as well as your results history, which are accessible at any moment so that you can stay motivated. Securely share your data with your health professionals.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 class 2
- Dimensions: 310mm × 310mm × 26.5mm
- Weight: 1750g
- Power: 4 AAA 1.5V batteries
- Measuring range: 5kg-180kg
- Accuracy: ±1% (50 kg~180 kg)
- Conditions for use:Temp: 5°C ~ 40°C, humidity: 20-85%RH
- Conditions for transport and storage: Temp. : -20°C ~ 55°C, humidity: <90%RH
Inside the box
- iHealth Lina connected scale
- Quick installation guide
- User manual
- 4 AAA batteries
Comparative iHealth Wireless Body Analysis Scale Lina HS2
Shipping iHealth Wireless Body Analysis Scale Lina HS2
- Delivery feeFree delivery on orders over €200
- Estimated deliveryDelivery 3-4 working days
- stock informationOnly 1 unit left!Stock information is continuously updated unless we have a problem with our system.
- Delivered at
fitnessdigital promises delivery within 3-4 working days (occasionnaly 5 working days, depending on the destination) of all products saying "3-4 working days". Orders for 3-4 working days delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over €200. On orders up to €100 delivery costs are €9.99 and between €100 and €200 the delivery costs are €6.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
Payment methods iHealth Wireless Body Analysis Scale Lina HS2
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.sk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about iHealth Wireless Body Analysis Scale Lina HS2
User reviews about iHealth Wireless Body Analysis Scale Lina HS2
Tell us what you think!