Characteristics Iron Gym Push Up Max
Push Up Max™ includes revolutionary 3 in1 functionality that both varies the push-up routine as well as ensuring you keep challenging your muscles to perform and improve. The design is based around a pair of specially developed rotating push up grips – a smooth rotation ensures muscles are targeted more effectively while reducing strain on wrists and joints as you work through the push up motion. Arms and shoulders move naturally whilst more muscles are targeted more effectively. The design incorporates non-slip grips and a base and support up to 125kg (275lbs).
To vary the routine you can add instability discs to Push Up Max™, which challenge your core and stabilizer muscles for rock hard abs. Then the addition of the elevation racks means you can instantly intensify your workout with a deeper range of motion. Used together these push-ups options help you build a stronger, more ripped upper body faster than ever before.
Iron Gym Push Up-Max™ uses your own body weight to strengthen and tone your chest, shoulders, arms, back and abs... Fast! What’s more it is portable and works on any floor surface - great for home, office and travel.
· Elevation racks: Intensify your workout with a deeper range of motion
· Instability Discs: Challenge your core and stabilizer muscles for rock hard abs
· Set of 2 -Rotating Push Up Grips, Instability Discs and Elevation Racks
Comparative Iron Gym Push Up Max
Shipping Iron Gym Push Up Max
fitnessdigital promises delivery within 3-4 working days (occasionnaly 5 working days, depending on the destination) of all products saying "3-4 working days". Orders for 3-4 working days delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
Payment methods Iron Gym Push Up Max
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.sk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Iron Gym Push Up Max
User reviews about Iron Gym Push Up Max
Tell us what you think!