Characteristics Me Elos Super Touch 300K White
The next generation of hair removal is here…
When to use
· Turn on the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White device (be sure to plug it in first).
· Select your elos level (low, medium, high).
· Glide the device over the selected treatment area. Before you use the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White system, read the enclosed User Manual for important safety information.
Size and weight:
· Width: 18cm
· Length: 18cm
· Weight: 1kg
Can the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White be used on all skin colors?
Yes! Me Elos Super Touch 300K White is the first and only at home hair removal device that is clinically proven and FDA cleared to be safe and effective for ALL skin types and tones (skin color you were born with).
The Me Elos Super Touch 300K White is clinically proven to effectively remove unwanted hair that is naturally blond, dark blond, red, brown, brunette or black.
Are any preparations required prior to treatment?
Yes, to prepare the skin for your Me Elos Super Touch 300K White treatment, first you need to remove the hair from the surface of your skin. If you have dark hair you will need to shave or wax the area that you want to treat. If you have fair hair, it is recommended that you wax or epilate immediately before treating with the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White in order to get the best results. The Me Elos Super Touch 300K White system is the only professional at-home hair removal system that offers accessories for immediate hair removal. The Me Elos Super Touch 300K White shaver accessory or epilator accessory snap onto the main applicator so you can prep your skin and treat the area with elōs technology at the same time. The Me Elos Super Touch 300K White shaver and epilator accessories are intended for body areas only. To prepare for facial treatment, wax or tweeze the area you want to treat.
When can I expect to see results?
In order to achieve the best results, follow the recommended treatment protocol. Use the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White on the same area once a week for 7 treatments over 6 weeks. Performing additional monthly treatments, after completing the first 7 treatments, will help you stay on top of any new hair growth.
What happens if I don't do the first 7 treatments every week according to the protocol?
Our protocol has been clinically proven to deliver the best results. If used less often than once a week for 7 weeks, results may vary. It's never too late to get back to the suggested protocol – perform treatments in weekly intervals until hair growth reduction is achieved (if a long break was taken it is recommended to restart the protocol). Performing additional monthly treatments, after completing the first 7 treatments, will help you stay on top of any new hair growth.
I used Me Elos Super Touch 300K White last week last week and still see hair... why would this happen?
Hair can be growing up to two weeks after your last treatment as the hair shaft is cast out from the skin. You will be surprised to see that it will actually fall out naturally. It's also possible that some of your hair is still growing because it wasn't affected by the treatment which could be caused by different hair growth cycles or that the elōs wasn't clearly applied to all areas of your skin. Other factors such as genetics, metabolism and age also influence the duration of each growth cycle. Remember to glide the applicator slowly and continuously on the treatment area without stopping in one place according to the recommended treatment durations and to cover the treatment area 2 - 3 times.
Is the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White safe?
Me Elos Super Touch 300K White is the only at-home hair removal device to use patented elōs technology that is clinically proven and FDA cleared to be safe and effective for all skin tones.
Can I use Me Elos Super Touch 300K White anywhere on my body?
The Me Elos Super Touch 300K White is intended for use on the body for men and women. Typically it is used to remove hair on the arms, legs, underarms, bikini area, chest, back and stomach. DO NOT USE the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White system on the head, ears, nipples or intimate areas.
Can I use the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White on my face?
Yes, the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White can be used on women's facial hair below the cheek line. Common facial areas include: mustache/upper lip, sideburns, jawline and chin/neck. The new precision adaptor accessory is a helpful tool that makes it easy to deliver targeted pulses of elōs energy in small areas or hard to treat areas, such as your face, or around tattoos or moles.
How long does an Me Elos Super Touch 300K White treatment take?
Depending on the body part, the treatment time will vary. Following are approximate treatment times for common body areas: legs (both), 20 minutes; underarms (both), two minutes; bikini area, four minutes; forearms, six minutes; chest, six minutes. These times may vary depending upon the individual. So you could treat these five areas in as little as 30 minutes.
How do I select the right elōs level?
Always start at LOW elōs level. If you feel comfortable, we recommend you increase the elōs setting for greater efficacy.
Does using Me Elos Super Touch 300K White hurt?
When used as directed, you will experience just a gentle warming sensation – no nicks, cuts, stinging or snapping. If you are using the system for the first time or on a new body area, it is recommended to perform a skin sensitivity test, using the LOW elōs level. (Please refer to the user guide for further skin sensitivity test instructions). Once you are comfortable with this you can increase the elōs intensity setting. There is no downtime and you will be able to return to normal activities immediately after treatment.
Can I share the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White?
Yes. More than one person can use the same Me Elos Super Touch 300K White device, but each person must use their own separate elōs cartridge. The elōs cartridges should not be shared between users.
Can I use the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White if I'm tanning?
Do not treat with the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White immediately after or before an active tanning session (in natural light, on a tanning bed or when using sunless tanning products) or on areas that have been sunburned as this can make the skin more susceptible to injury.
Can I use the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White over tattoos?
No, you should not use the system directly on parts of your skin where you have tattoos, dark brown or black spots (such as large freckles, birthmarks or moles) or permanent makeup. These areas may absorb too much light energy which can injure the skin.
When should I not use this device?
· DO NOT use if you have epilepsy or light-induced seizures or chronic migraines. The energy flashes might cause severe headaches and migraines.
· DO NOT use if you have an active implant, such as a pacemaker, incontinence device, insulin pump, etc. Use of the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White system has not been tested in individuals with active implants, and therefore, the effects are unknown.
· KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. The Me Elos Super Touch 300K White should not be used by anyone or on anyone under the age of 18. The use of the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White on or by children has not been studied and could result in serious injury.
· DO NOT use the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White if you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant (conceiving), or breast-feeding. The Me Elos Super Touch 300K White has not been tested on pregnant or breast-feeding women. Hormonal changes could increase skin sensitivity and the risk of skin injury.
· DO NOT use the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White immediately after or before an active tanning session in natural light or on a tanning bed or when you're using sunless-tanning products. If you're not certain whether you are tanned or sunburned, we recommend that you perform a skin-sensitivity test and wait 24 hours.
· DO NOT use the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White on areas that have been sunburned as your skin may be more susceptible to injury.
· DO NOT use the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White directly on parts of your skin where you have tattoos or dark brown or black spots (i.e. large freckles, birthmarks, or moles). These areas may absorb too much light energy, which can injure the skin.
· DO NOT use the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White on your ears, or neck. The skin in these areas may be more sensitive skin and using the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White may cause serious injury.
· DO NOT use the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White on or around your eyes, eyebrows, or eyelashes. Doing so can cause permanent eye injury.
· DO NOT use the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White on a man's face, jaw, or neck. Using the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White in these areas may result in skin injury.
· DO NOT use the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White on any area where you may want your hair to grow back. The hair-removal results may be permanent.
· DO NOT use the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White if you are sensitive to light (photosensitive). Some diseases can be related to photosensitivity including porphyria, polymorphic light eruption, solar urticaria, and lupus. Some medications can be related to photosensitivity including NSAIDS, steroids, antibiotics, phenothiazine, thiazide, diuretics, sulfonyluraes, sulfonamides, DTIC, fluorouracil, vinblastine, griseofulvin, alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs), beta-hydroxy acids (BHAs), Retin-A, Accutane, and/or topical retinoids.
· Do NOT use the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White if you are undergoing radiation or chemotherapy treatments. These treatments can make your skin more sensitive to light and more susceptible to injury. Consult your doctor.
· DO NOT use the Me Elos Super Touch 300K White if you have an active skin condition in the treatment area including acne, sores, psoriasis, sunburns, herpes simples, open wounds, or a rash. These conditions can make the skin more sensitive to light and more susceptible to injury.
Payment methods Me Elos Super Touch 300K White
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.sk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Me Elos Super Touch 300K White
User reviews about Me Elos Super Touch 300K White
Tell us what you think!