The First Degree Fitness Neptune Challenge Rower AR was developed by professional rowers. The well-engineered water tank technology conveys a realistic rowing feeling to the user at home. The resistance of the First Degree Neptune Challenge AR rowing machineadapts to the pulling speed and pulling intensity as it would on real water.
In order to allow the First Degree Fitness Neptune Challenge Rower AR to adapt to different performance levels, this is the first model to feature an adjustable resistance system (3 settings). Yet another new feature of the First Degree Fitness Neptune Challenge AR rowing machine: An improved double rotator system for higher resistance and longer durability. Furthermore, the seat is mounted higher for greater comfort.
The First Degree Fitness Neptune Challenge Rower AR features moveable footrests for a pleasant exercise of the motion. In addition, this is supported by the ergonomic shape of the handle and the seat. This First Degree rowing machine comes with an LCD display which shows the number of rowing strokes, the stroke frequency, the duration, the pace and the calorie expenditure. You can set targets for the duration, calorie expenditure and the number of strokes. After the workout, you can store the First Degree Fitness Neptune Challenge Rower AR upright to save space. Transport wheels make it easy to move the Neptune Challenge AR rowing machine.
· High-quality entry-level rowing machine
· Realistic rowing motion thanks to the water tank
· Water resistance with three adjustement settings for all levels of fitness
· Computer display: stroke frequency and calories
· Performance display: programme for duration, number of strokes and pace signal
· Ergoniomic handle to prevent the wrists and hands being strained
· Inbuilt transport wheels
· Movable footrests
· Comfortable seat with precise ball bearings and wheels for the absolutely smooth running
· Seat rail made of andodised aluminium for the smooth running, stability and durability
· Easy to assemble and low-maintenace
· Delron seat wheels with precision ball bearings
· Tank with a durable polycarbonate casing and 3-blade stainless steel impeller wheel
· Adjustable water content: 9 - 17 litres
· Max. user-weight: 136 kg
· Dimensions set-up: (L) 197.5 cm x (B) 53 cm x (H) 51 cm
· Warranty: The guarantee is valid in terms of the general statutory provisions for the end user.