Commonly bought together with
Characteristics Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitor - Black
** The chest strap comes in size M only!
Comparative Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitor - Black
Shipping Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitor - Black
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***All products under warranty (2 years, starting on the date of sale to the final consumer) will be repaired by Polar free of charge for the customer, taking into account the aspects that are covered by the warranty. In the case of the elastic WearLink +, belts and batteries the warranty is 1 year from the date of sale to the consumer.
fitnessdigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Founded in 1977, Polar Electro invented the first wireless heart rate monitor. Since then the Company has been leading the sports instruments and heart rate monitoring category through its in-depth understanding of human physiology, performance, and the environment. Polar works in close cooperation with leading sports institutes and governing bodies, and has, thus, become widely recognized as the pioneer and world's leader of heart rate monitoring and fitness evaluation equipment.
Polar has been committed to conducting innovative physiological and sports medical research.. In fact, all of the features in Polar products are based upon scientific work and are in accordance with recommendations from the world?s leading sports medicine authorities
In addition to its own in-house research and development, Polar Electro is also involved in co-operation with a number of research institutions worldwide, the results of which have been presented in many scientific congresses and published in international scientific papers
Being Headquartered near Oulu, in Finland, the company operates internationally in more than 80 countries. Today, the award-winning Polar training computers are the number one choice among consumers worldwide.
Payment methods Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitor - Black
Cash On DeliverySin coste adicional
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardSin coste adicional
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.sk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
PayPalSin coste adicional
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitor - Black
In this section you can find answers from our users and experts
5 Questions 5 Answers
- Does this integrate with the app Strava? Asked by Tina Oxland from SaltashDo you know the answer? Please let us know!1 Answers
Dear Tina, You can use Strava with the Polar Flow webservice, for more information about setting up the connection please vist the Polar website: http://support.polar.com/en/support/how_can_i_automatically_sync_my_data_from_polar_flow_to_strava Unfortunately Polar Flow does not work on the Polar FT1. In case you would like connect a Polar to Strava please choose for one of the activity trackers that are compatible with Polar Flow: Loop, Loop 2, A300, M400, M450, V800, Polar Beat or V650. Kind regards, ElleAnswered by fitnessdigital.com
- Hi, I was wondering whether you have to wear the band to measure the heart rate or does the watch do it alone? Thank you Asked by Molly from NorthamptonDo you know the answer? Please let us know!1 Answers
Hello, This model includes FT1 and indeed, you need it to measure the heart rate. Kind regards, Wineke Answered by fitnessdigital.com
- Hi what chest size will the medium strap fit? what is the cost of larger straps if required? Regards, Peter.Asked by Peter from KildareDo you know the answer? Please let us know!1 Answers
Hello, Those are the sizes of the strap: - Sizes: * Min.length: XS - S 535mm ± 20mm M - XXL 660mm ± 20mm XXXL 820mm ± 20mm * Máx. length: XS - S 655mm ± 20mm M - XXL 910mm ± 20mm XXXL 1220mm ± 20mm * Elastic strap: XS - S 170 ± 10 M - XXL 295 ± 10 XXXL 455 ± 10 * Front part: 365 ± 10 * Transmissor T31C: S: 570 - 1050 mm M: 630 - 1350 mm L: 670 - 1450 mm In the box you will find size M.The cost of H1 is 53 euros. WinekeAnswered by FitnessDigital.com
- Does this watch come with the monitor that needs to be strapped around your chest? I bought a cycle computer and was expecting this to coem with it. I want a watch as well but I need to know if I need to order the strap and chest sensor separately. Asked by James Perkins from DelganyDo you know the answer? Please let us know!1 Answers
Hello, Yes , it does, look: What's in the box · Polar FT1 · Polar FT1 training computer · Polar T31 coded transmitter · Getting Started Guide ** The chest strap comes in size M only! WinekeAnswered by FitnessDigital.com
- hi i just want to know if it shows your heart rate on the screen at all times instead of having to push a button every time you want to see your heart rate? thanksAsked by mike from tipperaryDo you know the answer? Please let us know!1 Answers
Hello, Heart rate in the FT1 starts as soon as you touch the Start button., once started the Chrono, alternate screens are shown with heart rate and exercise time. If you press the button again exercise stops and you automatically return to the watch mode. WinekeAnswered by FitnessDigital.com
User reviews about Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitor - Black
Tell us what you think!
I was looking for a decent heartrate monitor to get me into the right zone for fat-burning and cardio-vascular fitness while running, without going overboard, but had a limited budget. Having sat down prepared to research monitors and prices for several gruelling hours on the internet, I was, literally within seconds, beyond doubt that the best offers by far on the Polar monitors I had narrowed it down to in were to be found at fitnessdigital.ie (20% off!). Their highly informative site, coupled with the free delivery, and their painless purchasing process, left me eminently satisfied. In fact, I was so happy with my purchase, I wrote a poem about it: Fit For A King Had no heartrate monitor to go for a run Without one of them, getting fit's no fun! Did a bit of research on the internet Narrowing the choices of what to get Realized pretty quick I wanted something from The Polar range, so I got a move on... And within seconds fitnessdigital.ie Had stepped up to the mark and sorted me!
The Polar FT1 is the perfect companion to any physical activity. The accompanying chest bad is comfortable and presents no hassle at all. The watch's display is big and clear. The whole system is easy to use and absolutely effortless to set up before a workout. I recommend 100%.
I was looking for a heart rate monitor to exercise in the mornings. Bought this one because the reviews were very good. I am quite impressed by it, I even throw it on when i'm just going for a walk! Would recommend!