Isotonic Sports Drink with 5 Electrolytes, C2MAX Dual Source Carb Mix, caffeine and L-Arginine
During sport you lose both water and electrolytes through sweat. Your body also needs electrolytes and carbohydrates in order to absorb water quickly. Isomax Isotonic Sports Drink is the best choice for racing, hard training sessions and rides with your “’must-be-beaten” mates.
· Carbohydrate electrolyte solution contributes to the maintenance of endurance performance during prolonged endurance exercise.
· The first sports drink on the market to provide the body with 5 Electrolytes (sodium, chloride, potassium, magnesium and calcium) in the ratio lost through sweat.
· Scientific developed C2MAX Dual Source Carb Mix contain a special ratio of glucose and fructose sources
· 75mg caffeine per serve to boost mental focus and alertness
· Contains 400mg of L-arginine per serving, providing you with a quickly available protein building block.
· With natural flavours, no colours and *preservatives (*by law)
· New recipe: improved quality & taste
Mixing instruction: Dissolve 50g (1 sachet)
· in 750ml water for isotonic beverage
· in 500ml water for hypertonic beverage and more energy
General hydration strategy for activities > 60mins:
· Drink approx. 200 - 300ml in the hour before sport
· Drink 150 - 200ml every 15mins during sport
· Isomax also contributes to your carbohydrate needs with 44g per bottle. During sport you should consume up to 90g carbohydrates per hour depending on the intensity and duration.
As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. 1portion per day. Contains caffeine (10mg/100ml). Not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding woman and caffeine sensitive people.
1.2kg / Orange
Glucose, maltodextrin, fructose, minerals (sodium citrates, sodium chloride, calcium gluconate, potassium chloride, magnesium citrates, calcium lactate), acid (citric acid), L-arginine (0,8%), natural flavouring, safflower concentrate, beetroot juice powder, caffeine (0,15%), anticaking agent (silicon dioxide). May contain traces of gluten, egg, milk, soy and nuts.
Please note that only the list of ingredients and the nutrition information on the product packaging in the stores is legally binding.
|Nutrition Information||per 100 g||per 50g*|
|Energy kJ (kcal)
|Of which saturates
|Of which sugars
||per 100 g
||190 mg (10% **)
||95,0 mg (5% **)
||650 mg (81% **)
||325 mg (41% **)
||110 mg (14% **)
||55,0 mg (7% **)
||45,0 mg (12% **)
||22,5 mg (6% **)
|*Per 50g serving when mixed with 750 ml water / ** % Nutrient Reference Value
Other products related to PowerBar Isomax - 20x50gr orange