Commonly bought together with
Characteristics Suunto Bike Sensor
Measure speed, distance and cadence on your rides
Suunto Bike Sensor measures cycling cadence, speed and distance. The sensor is great for indoor training as well as mountain biking and other cycling environments where GPS reception can be difficult. The easy-to-install sensor is compatible with sports watches and mobile apps that support Bluetooth Smart or ANT+.
*Please note that Suunto Bike Sensor is not compatible with Suunto Quest and M-Series watches.
- Easy installation
- Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ wireless transmission
- Compatible with sport watches and mobile apps that support Bluetooth Smart or ANT+
- Weight: 36 g / 1.27 oz
What's in the box?
- Suunto Bike Sensor
- Bike Sensor 2032 battery
- Crank magnet for cadence
- Wheel magnet for speed and distance
- Rubber strap and plastic zip-ties for attaching sensor to bike frame
Comparative Suunto Bike Sensor
Shipping Suunto Bike Sensor
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 1 year
The Warranty Period is one (1) year for accessories including but not limited to wireless sensors, chargers, cables, rechargeable batteries, straps, bracelets and hoses.
fitnessdigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Suunto was founded in 1936 by outdoors man and a keen orienteering enthusiast Tuomas Vohlonen, who had long been bothered by a problem: the inaccuracy of traditional dry compasses and their lack of steady needle operation.
Today, Suunto is a leading designer and manufacturer of sports instruments for training, diving, mountaineering, hiking, skiing, sailing and golf..Prized for their design, accuracy and dependability, Suunto sports instruments combine the aesthetics and functionality of watches with sport-specific computers that help athletes at all levels analyze and improve performance.
Headquartered in Vantaa, Finland, , Suunto employs more than 500 people worldwide and distributes its products to over 100 countries.
Payment methods Suunto Bike Sensor
Cash On DeliverySin coste adicional
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardSin coste adicional
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.sk is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
PayPalSin coste adicional
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Suunto Bike Sensor
User reviews about Suunto Bike Sensor
Tell us what you think!